I think I’ve created probably the smallest icebreaker built of LEGO® bricks!
I had a LEGO® passenger plane set (this one). And I was looking at the big piece used for the tail of the plane. Something ticked and I challenged myself to make a small ship based on that single piece, it was like a sport (is it possible to make a ship with a bow like that?). Naturally, I thought of an icebreaker. And a fun build it was which took me almost two days to perfect to the level I’d like to share with you. It features a very nice interior as well!
Instructions are available HERE!
The icebreaker features:
- Toilet, including toilet paper and rare French perfumes
- A bedroom with a hidden stash and a TV
- A bridge with a coffee mug
- An espresso machine
- Fire extinguishing equipment
- Helicopter landing pad
- Rotating radar array
- Lights, lights, lights!
- A helicopter
- A compact unit with 2 turbo engines on the sides!
- Comes with a torch and an axe
NOTE! This model has been built with real bricks and tested!
Here is a video of the real thing! (the color scheme is a bit different)
If you missed this before – Instructions are available HERE!