Returns and refunds policy
Since www.mocyard.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods I do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at my site.
However, I realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product I supply.
Therefore, I DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from me. In this case I recommend contacting me for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted by email (email@example.com) in writing within 14 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
- download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not properly contact me during this period, you agree that I may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading or unzipping within 3 days may result in a refund decline;
- Please note that I do not bear any responsibility and therefore I do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of my products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc). I don’t guarantee that my products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and I do not provide support for third-party applications.
I am always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing my products.
mocyard.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
mocyard.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2017 04 20.
What we collect. We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
Security. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites. Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Regarding further questions, please email me at email@example.com